DISCOVER GREEN STRUCTURES AND START YOUR HOLIDAY IN RESPECT OF THE ENVIRONMENT
Garda Green Club is a common ground for companies with a tourism vocation and those with an ecological vocation
Garda Green Club is a corporate network mostly made up of hotels, campgrounds, parks, and restaurants that have adhered to the rules and have earned a score of at least 50 optional points required by the Garda Green ecological protocol rules.
Garda Green Club is a common ground for companies with a tourism vocation and those with an ecological vocation capable of giving the visitor modern and smart solutions for an eco-sustainable vacation, but at the same time, that wish to commit to preserving the typical characteristics of Lake Garda’s ecosystem for present and future generations.
Garda Green Club is Lake Garda’s new integrated tourist offering made up both of the hotel and restaurant offering as well as creation and promotion of new services linked to ecotourism.
The purpose of the Garda Green Club company network is to:
• Apply common environmental impact reduction strategies according to the parameters expressed in the Garda Green protocol;
• Spread and promote ecological awareness for the respect and preservation of Lake Garda;
• Align the service standards following the current legal regulations on environmental impact production and energy savings;
• Outline a series of “qualitative” parameters of the services for ecotourism on Lake Garda;
• Create and sell new eco-sustainable tourism services;
• Create and sell new low environmental impact tourism packages.
Request more info at the hotel!